Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2 months old







Sam with "The Sheep" that Uncle Matt got for him. 








See my band-aids.....I got poked 5 times!!!! Good thing I'm tough.

Look how long I am!! Justin captured this one the other morning.  I know it's a "no no" to sleep with the little ones, but how can one resist.  Cuddling in the AM is the best!!!


     Tummy time...otherwise known as nap time!  Seconds later he fell asleep...

              Gotta love the swing...it keeps Sam occupied and very happy.  





Sam was 2 months old on Monday.  Unfortunately, he also had his vaccinations that day!!  We had one SAD boy on our hands....but he's all better now.  As I'm posting these pictures I'm realizing how much different Sam looks. It's amazing what changes occur between 1 month & 2 months.  I feel like we have a different baby. He is now reaching for things, laughing, and making all sorts of expressive noises.  We are still working on tummy time to strengthen his neck and back muscles.  At the Doctor on Monday he was weighed and measured. He now weighs 12.8 lbs  and is 24 1/4 inches long.  YIKES.  He is in the 91% for height and 70% for weight. It makes us feel good that he is growing and develping at a healthy rate!!  We must be doing something right :)


No comments: