The Skiver Family

Saturday, August 30, 2008


GO BLUE...

I have always thought that it may be Sam's choice as to which team he favors.  But I am pretty sure this is one battle I am bound to lose!!  He already has more Michigan gear than I know what to do with!!!  If you can't beat 'em join 'em????


Posted by Erica and Justin at 9:08 PM

1 comment:

Swade Family said...

Justin and his little buddy:) Love this picture!

September 1, 2008 at 7:05 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ►  2009 (66)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2008 (108)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • Beating the Heat....We now know if you want to get...
      • GO BLUE...I have always thought that it may be Sam...
      • Mr. IndependentSince Sam is now a bottle baby, he ...
      • Wishful ThinkingMy colleagues were kind enough to ...
      • BATH TIMEOne of the best parts of our day is bath ...
      • Little Wonders....
      • San Diego...
      • 4 Months Old*Admiring himself in the mirror...my o...
      • Showing Off!!!
      • Laughter is Contagious!!!
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.