Monday, December 15, 2008

8 Months Old

Don't you just love the HAIR???  It is so unruly, yet so charming at the same time!




I admit, I have been somewhat distracted these past few weeks.  The blog has fallen to the wayside...Big Time!! Sam turned 8 months old last week...hard to believe!!  He is doing all sorts of new things.  He can now put the "bink" in all by himself. He is able to get into the sitting position from his back and belly (this discovery has kept him from sleeping) all he wants to do is sit up!!!  He can feed himself finger foods and actually get them into his mouth. And yesterday he pulled himself into a standing position with the help of a toy. Somewhat scary, yet exciting too!  Daddy was egging him on and he has done it again this morning!  The list goes on, but you can all see for yourselves over the holidays!  

3 comments:

Swade Family said...

I love these pictures! Sam has the biggest blue eyes. He is definitely going to be a heartbreaker. Can't wait to see him...Sofia is anxious too:)

Mommie to 3 Things said...

Ooohh he is so cute! I can't believe how much he is growing! We definitely need to get together soon so I can see you both!!

Jen said...

He is so perfect! I cannot wait to meet him. :) --Jenny