It's so fun to watch as Sam changes day to day. One week I am sure he looks a lot like me, the next week he looks more like Justin. This week he is definately favoring his Daddy. No doubt about it!!!
OMG!!! He looks SO much like Justin in the first pic. The second one where he's showing his teeth is adorable. I love it! Can't wait for Sofia to get her top teeth. Can't wait to see you guys:)
3 comments:
OMG!!! He looks SO much like Justin in the first pic. The second one where he's showing his teeth is adorable. I love it! Can't wait for Sofia to get her top teeth. Can't wait to see you guys:)
He's so cute..it just melts my heart. Hope to see you all soon:)
I can't believe how much he looks like Justin in that picture!!!
Post a Comment