Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sniffing Markers



Sam LOVES to smell things!  So this afternoon we were exploring my smelly markers.  Apparently, he found this quite entertaining.  I was laughing SOO hard too!!!!!  Check it out!

***Don't be alarmed.  These markers (Mr. Sketch) are NON-Toxic and 
totally safe.  That's my Disclaimer!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

His laugh gave me the shivers! I was laughing along with you guys, how can you not!

Swade Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!! He is so adorable...I just want to eat him up! I love how hysterical he is. Such a happy baby:)

Mommie to 3 Things said...

That's hilarious! I love his laugh! Even Ian was laughing as we watched it!

Unknown said...

That is hysterical!! I love the disclaimer too!

marindomini said...

I love love love it. He's so cute!

Debra Sult said...

I must have watched the video ten times, what a joy! You are blessed!